Motion sensor stuck on after a few notification

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
FLNB
Aspirant
Aspirant

Been having this issue for several weeks now, even got sent a replacement camera that does the same thing. Camera will have motion detection, send a few notification and then the motion sensor icon will get stuck on indefinitely, and live view stops working, the wheel will just turn and turn. Only way to stop this is to remove the device and re add it again, to which the issue happens all over again, few notification and saved videos and back to being stuck on. 

Spoke with a agent and they said the camera needs 2mbps of upload speed even though I have a 15mbps of upload speed and only two other devices connected to the network.

5 REPLIES 5
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Not sure it will help but what happens if you change locations for the camera or even bring it indoors for testing?

HLStephenson
Star
Star

Contact support!  I'm having the same issues and was told that the engineers are working on a firmware update.

The more people that complain the fast the fix!!!

FLNB
Aspirant
Aspirant

No change in moving to different location. 

FLNB
Aspirant
Aspirant

I spent 3 hours with support troubleshooting, nothing helped. Support then sent me a new camera that’s doing the same thing as the last one. 

HLStephenson
Star
Star

Ask support to push it up to engineering.  That way you'll be added to the list of people complaining and hopefully that will speed up the "fix"