Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
ToddS123
Aspirant
Aspirant

have 4 cameras but only 2 are showing for active monitoring on my account

Only Front door and garage are actively recording not the other 2, back yard and inside camera's

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

ToddS123,

Try removing the 2 cameras that do not, and re-onboard. Does that resolve the issue?

JamesC

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Do all cameras have a subscription which is required for cloud recordings? Check Settings, Home, Subscription. The trial subs may have expired.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

ToddS123,

Are you using Arm Home or Arm Away as the active mode? Are there rules in the selected mode that tell the cameras to trigger when motion is detected?

JamesC

ToddS123
Aspirant
Aspirant

Need to know why only 2 of my 4 camera's only have the smart notifications and activity zones for my account.

My subscriptions is for multiple cameras, would like to have that option for all cameras, don't feel safe without the alert on the back patio

ToddS123
Aspirant
Aspirant

went through all the options, I have a subscription that is for multiple cameras but only 2 have the smart notification and the other 2 do not.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

ToddS123,

Try removing the 2 cameras that do not, and re-onboard. Does that resolve the issue?

JamesC

ToddS123
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hey James, removing and reinstalling the 2 essential camera's worked, all camera's function as they should and showing the activity zone option, motion detecting, recording, thanks

Must be a glitch with either the trial period option effecting the account or just a glitch.