Billing issues

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Karakris1975
Follower
Follower

I was charged twice on my credit card and it says I have no subscription so therefore I cannot chat with arlo support because I am not priority apparently. If they are not going to turn my subscription back on and refund me one of the payments I am going to be very upset. How are you supposed to be able to do anything the phone number doesn't work and I am not paying anymore to subscribe when I literally just had to payments taken off my card. Make that make sense. 

6 REPLIES 6
BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I've opened a support ticket detailing the concerns you've posted here. An agent will reach out to you with a status update as soon as possible.

davidbeasley
Aspirant
Aspirant

I need to talk to someone in the billing department.  No one responds to my emails, and there's no phone number to call.  The Chat doesn't work either.  They say they send me an email with a verification code, but I never receive it.  I purchased an Arlo Essentials camera over a year ago which required a subscription.  It was automatically renewed without my consent or any notification.  I no longer need or want this subscription, and I would like to request a refund.  , but I do not monitor that email address.  Someone PLEASE RESPOND!  This is the worst customer service I've ever encountered.

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I have escalated your concerns to support. Please allow a few days for them to reach out to you. Also, I deleted all your personal information from the post for security reasons. You do not want that type of information on a public forum. 

mwatson
Aspirant
Aspirant

I need assistance as I was charged for my subscription but when I log in it says I dont have a plan and it will not allow me to chat because of that.

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I reached out to support regarding the subscription not showing up on the account after payment. Support will reach out to you as soon as possible. 

mwatson
Aspirant
Aspirant

@BrookeN Thank you!