Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Attempting to renew results in “Master Plan Not Assigned” error and multiple card charges w/o cams

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
guywith2cams
Follower
Follower

This is the second time this has happened in the past year, but there is something broken with the Arlo Secure plans. Today I renewed my camera security TWICE, four hours apart. Both times I was given the error “Master Plan not assigned on the account. Unable to assign supplemental plan.” This was followed by several charges to my bank card that have gone through, but my cameras are still offline. The app doesn’t show any recordings, it just redirects me to the site to purchase Arlo Secure AGAIN. And the in app support was zero help. I couldn’t even speak to a person because in order to do that, you have to have an active Arlo Secure sub, which I apparently don’t have after being charged twice. Am I being scammed here? Do I just need to call my bank for a chargeback?

2 REPLIES 2
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

I've escalated the details of your concern to the care team. An agent will reach out to you with further details as soon as possible.

JamesC

reals
Aspirant
Aspirant

arlo live not working in web browser