Arrive / Leave

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
AngelaF
Aspirant
Aspirant

I don't think this has to do with the camera per se, but all my cameras are Essential so I posted here.

When I try to set the arrive/leave to just my iphone, my current device isn't even named in the list.  instead there are 11 devices, at least 5 I no longer have, 2 I may have and 4 I cannot identify, so they may be old too.

How do I remove those?  I read that I had to use a computer, not a cell phone or tablet, so I logged in using my laptop for the full desktop site and still cannot remove them.  In fact, when I go to automations, there is no option for Arrive/Leave on the laptop.  I only see that when I use my iphone.

I've seen other posts about this from 2022, complaining about the Arrive/Leave having outdated devices and being unable to change or remove them.  Has this been fixed?  Does anyone know how to manually add the current device I actually own so that I can select it for arrive/leave?

Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Within the Arlo app you can navigate to Settings > Data Privacy > Account > Available Geofence Devices. From there you can see what devices are associated with your account and remove them as needed.

The device you're currently using may not have the name you expect, if you're not sure what the devices listed are, start by removing them all and then log out of the account and log back in to see if your current device reappears in the list.

JamesC