Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Veilsel
Aspirant
Aspirant

How do I reset my password. It seems that Arlo has forgotten who I am. I never get the email that’s supposed to be sent out to reset the password.

4 REPLIES 4
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Veilsel wrote:

How do I reset my password. It seems that Arlo has forgotten who I am. I never get the email that’s supposed to be sent out to reset the password.

Can you still log into the account?

If you have a subscription, you can access phone support using the support center in the app.

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I have reached out to support regarding not receiving the password reset email. Support will be reaching out to you as soon as possible. 

Veilsel
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you for reaching out to Arlo support for me, however. They sent me an email telling me to log into Support and that they needed more info. That’s the problem. I can’t login and the reset password emails are not getting to me. I did get a case number though, it’s 443711777. I need to talk to a person since I cannot do what they’re asking me to do. Thank you for trying anyway.  I may just try to create a new account and see if that works.

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I reached back out to support to let them know you can not do the steps they are asking as you can not access the account, Please let me know if you do not here from them by the end of the week.