Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
boobooboo
Follower
Follower

Can I have the phone number to call someone at Arlo to find out certain information about their camera's? I have to have certain features.

3 REPLIES 3
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@boobooboo wrote:

Can I have the phone number to call someone at Arlo to find out certain information about their camera's? I have to have certain features.

I don't think there is a way to do that.  Phone support requires at least one camera in a subscription plan.

What features do you require?  Likely we can help.

bco12
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have an Arlo Essential Video Doorbell.  Just sold my house and will be leaving the doorbell for new owner.  I was told by support that when I reset the doorbell, it will still function as a simple doorbell without smart features.  It is wired.  I did the reset and now the doorbell does not ring.  Help!

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Since you're leaving it for the new owner, remove the doorbell from your account. That way they can set it up as theirs in their own account. Since you performed the reset, it's as if you just took it out of the box so it won't currently work.  If you need it to work right now, remove it from your account and then add it back in. When ready to transfer ownership, remove it from your account again.

I don't know that it would act as a "simple doorbell" when reset - apparently it doesn't.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation