Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Indoor camera paired but offline

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Chuckwagon_Adv
Follower
Follower
I have two Arlo in door essential cameras that have stopped working. I can sync them to the base station, but once they are synced, they just display as off-line. When syncing the cameras to the base station, the base station recognizes the cameras, but the test video location feature, and the test privacy shield feature do not function. I have tried power cycling the base station, power cycling the indoor cameras, resetting the indoor cameras, uninstalling and reinstalling my app, and moving the indoor cameras to various positions around the house for signal strength. The base station light is blinking orange. The indoor cameras are showing no lights, unless I interact with them through the sync button. All of my outdoor cameras are functioning normally and have had no issues.
1 REPLY 1
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Chuckwagon_Adv wrote:
I have two Arlo in door essential cameras that have stopped working. I can sync them to the base station, but once they are synced, they just display as off-line. When syncing the cameras to the base station, the base station recognizes the cameras, but the test video location feature, and the test privacy shield feature do not function. I have tried power cycling the base station, power cycling the indoor cameras, resetting the indoor cameras, uninstalling and reinstalling my app, and moving the indoor cameras to various positions around the house for signal strength. The base station light is blinking orange. The indoor cameras are showing no lights, unless I interact with them through the sync button. All of my outdoor cameras are functioning normally and have had no issues.

Do you have a subscription?  If you do, you might try phone support.

Also, are the cameras still under warranty (1 year)?

I am wondering what happens if you onboard one of the cameras to your home wifi instead of the base.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation