Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

I have 2 Arlo Essential Indoor Cameras, one of them is not recording?

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Kongerslev
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello!

I have just bought 2pcs Arlo Essential Indoor and connected directly to my wireless network at home.

They are both working fine and added to the Arlo App and working in Live view BUT,

one of them are not recording. Only one is recording motion even if both have exactly the same settings and is activated.

The record setting is dimmed out in the menu on one of the cameras.

I have tried resetting it and removed it from the app and added it again, but still same problem.

Please help.

3 REPLIES 3
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Kongerslev wrote:

Only one is recording motion even if both have exactly the same settings and is activated.

The record setting is dimmed out in the menu on one of the cameras.

I have tried resetting it and removed it from the app and added it again, but still same problem.

Did you check the second camera's subscription status under settings?  Not having the subscription is consistent with your symptoms.

Kongerslev
Aspirant
Aspirant

So I need a subscription on both cameras? Not on my account? Because i got 3 months subscription on the first camera but not on the second.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Kongerslev wrote:

So I need a subscription on both cameras? 

Both cameras need to be included in the subscription (and the trial subscription should have been added automatically when you added the second camera to the account).

You probably need to contact support to get that sorted out - using the support link at the top right of the forum page.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation