Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

I cant purchase

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
fabusadac
Aspirant
Aspirant

The webpage won't let me buy as I am currently in Peru but will be in Miami in 3 days. I want to buy ahead of time so the product arrives when I get there, because I won't stay for long. Please help. 

3 REPLIES 3
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@fabusadac wrote:

The webpage won't let me buy as I am currently in Peru but will be in Miami in 3 days. I want to buy ahead of time so the product arrives when I get there, because I won't stay for long. Please help. 

You can't purchase a subscription if the account was created in a country where Arlo doesn't offer them.  

So I think you will either need to create the account with a VPN in place that terminates in the US, or you will need to wait until you get to Miami.  The account can be created before the equipement arrives.  Note you disconnect the VPN after the account is created - if it's in use when you install the cameras, the installation will fail.

fabusadac
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you. But once I buy the cameras I can use them with a subscription plan in Peru ?

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@fabusadac wrote:

Thank you. But once I buy the cameras I can use them with a subscription plan in Peru ?

If the account is created in the US (or using a VPN that terminates in the US), then you can purchase a subscription. 

That should continue to work w/o the VPN with the cameras in Peru.

Note I am in the US, and haven't tried this myself - this info is based on what other posters have shared here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation