Delivery

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
sally2022
Aspirant
Aspirant

I ordered 4 x Arlo Cameras and received a delivery notification saying that it was delivered yet on the Track and Trace it shows that it was sent back to sender and Star Trek also confirm that it was sent back, yet I have called Arlo 3 times and they keep saying they will look into it and call me back but never do,  we have paid in full months ago and we are still without our products...

Anyone know how to contact them via email as the offshore support team are not very helpful

7 REPLIES 7
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Did you purchase from the Arlo shop? Can you Pm me with your receipt and tracking info?

Thanks 

sally2022
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes, online MONTHS ago. 
They say it was delivered, delivery shows me proof it was returned to arlo. I keep calling support and they say they’ll get back to me but never do

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Can you Pm me with your receipt and tracking info?

sally2022
Aspirant
Aspirant

EAE6DA80-B514-4460-A43F-3FFC50DAA190.jpeg

it  won’t let me add your username in message, @you may need to pm me

sally2022
Aspirant
Aspirant

815F6666-3AED-455D-A013-773832CCF0C2.jpeg

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I have escalated your case & someone from support will be reaching out to you as soon as possible. I have provided your escalations number here: 43231179

sally2022
Aspirant
Aspirant

Would be good to have a direct contact email or phone number, there are no contact avenues via email whatsoever and every time I call they say they’ll call me back in 2 business days which never happens. 
I’m at the point of just wanting a full refund, it is ridiculous trying to talk to someone about getting these cameras delivered. 

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation