Arlo Essential Spotlight Camera Indoor, some parts of video missing

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
TammyTee22
Follower
Follower

First, I would just like to point out that the model # of my camera, doesn't seem to be in the drop down menu, when I was filling in the information to be able to post a question in the community.

My Arlo Model # is: VMC2330. I purchased the "Arlo Essential Spotlight Camera, wire free, 1080p Video. 

We use this camera for inside our home. Without going into detail, we need the camera(s), we have three to be exact, because of a legal issue we are dealing with.

Anyway, the problem we are having with the camera(s) is:

part of the video are missing when we watch them either on our computer or cell phone. I have noticed that the videos are in 30 second clips that you get. They have the time and date on them which is helpful, but we have had this issue a few times now where we are looking for a specific moment of recorded conversation, and it appears to be missing. Only part of the conversation and video is there. 

Does anyone have this same problem with their video? If so, do you have any information or advice on how to correct it? 

Thank you,

Tammy.

1 REPLY 1
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@TammyTee22 wrote:

My Arlo Model # is: VMC2330. 

The 3-pack bundle has that part number, but each camera is the VMC2030.

@TammyTee22 wrote:

l, but we have had this issue a few times now where we are looking for a specific moment of recorded conversation, and it appears to be missing. Only part of the conversation and video is there. 

Are you saying you see a gap in the 30 second recording?  Or is it just ending too soon, starting too late - or missing altogether?  

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation