Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Aashishkebab
Apprentice
Apprentice

1000007211.png

Arlo continues to cement itself as the worst product experience I've ever had in my entire life.

5 REPLIES 5
DannyBearAgain
Master
Master

Arlo products were once a good thing, now however they seem to be on a path of self destruction.

We can’t view the uploaded picture until a arlo moderator vets it which would be unlikely until after new year.

Can you describe the issue?

Aashishkebab
Apprentice
Apprentice

Here is Google Photos: https://photos.app.goo.gl/693pndjQ6HyGvstd8

The picture is blown out to hell and back.

Also, when were Arlo products ever good?

DannyBearAgain
Master
Master

Not sure if you’re photo appears to be that blurry for a reason but does look over exposed to hell.

Is the camera fitted with a skin, or mounted close to a light source? I know that these can be a issue for night time.

When you adjust the camera brightness in settings does it alter the  contrast of the picture or just the brightness?

Aashishkebab
Apprentice
Apprentice

If your Internet is slow, that's why the photo may be blurry.

There is a nearby light source, not turned on, but it should be able to auto adjust the exposure for stuff like that anyway.

It wasn't nighttime. Adjusting the brightness setting appears to adjust the scene brightness. It doesn't look like that anymore, though still too bright and poor dynamic range as well.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

It could be a defective camera.

You could try a factory reset - if that doesn't help, then exchange it with the seller (if you still can).

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation