Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Arlo feed - How do you delete all the feed at once instead of one at a time?

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Litlmomo
Aspirant
Aspirant

How do you delete all the feed at once instead of one at a time?

3 REPLIES 3
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

There are a couple different ways this can be done.

Within Feed, you can tap the icon in the top right hand corner (3 dots) and select "Manage Events". From there, you can select multiple items for deletion, or select an entire day for deletion.

If you want to delete the entire contents of your feed, you can navigate to Settings > Data privacy > Content > Erase Arlo Cloud. This will delete everything that is currently in your feeds.

Keep in mind, deleting content from feed either way is a permanent decision and once deleted, the content can no longer be retrieved. Download and backup locally any content you wish to save before deletion.

JamesC

Litlmomo
Aspirant
Aspirant

I don't have 3 dots at the top right hand corner of my screen, when I tap Arlo of just brings up my living room and my bedroom but I have to tap each feed to delete it.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Litlmomo wrote:

I don't have 3 dots at the top right hand corner of my screen

If you see "Feed" and "Dashboard" as screen options in the app, then you should see the three dots at the top right hand corner of the "Feed" screen.  Press on those, and you should see "Feed Settings" and "Manage Events".  "Manage Events" is the choice you want.

If you can't find these, it'd be helpful if you provide screenshots on what you are seeing.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation