AUDIO SUDDENLY STOPPED WORKING

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Miajam
Follower
Follower

for some reason my audio all of a sudden has stopped recording when I get motion videos, even if it’s set off by “audio”, when I playback the videos, there is no audio. There was always audio before, and is still enabled in all the settings, so I can’t figure out why all of a sudden there is no no audio at all, it’s not a blocking of the microphone, because I checked that and because there would be the background white noise that goes along with audio even if no one is speaking, and there isn’t any white noise, so it’s definitely a technical issue with the camera and not a physical one… if anyone could shed some light that would great

1 REPLY 1
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Miajam,

If you play back video using a different device do you still experience the same behavior?

You might try removing the camera, factory resetting and then re-syncing the camera as if it were new and then testing again to see if you still experience the same behavior. See here: https://kb.arlo.com/000062560/How-do-I-factory-reset-my-Arlo-Essential-Indoor-Camera#:~:text=To%20Fa...

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation