Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Will not connect to WiFi. Tried to restart and re-add camera but app cannot find camera.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
ingemilie
Follower
Follower

I set up the Arlo baby to my app on phone with no problem. The issue arrived when I was about to do te same on my husbands phone. It would not connect. I looked back on my phone and suddenly I was disconnected, and it was not possible to reconnect.  I tried to restar the camera with no luck. I even deleted the camera in order to start over again. After I have picked camera type, pushed on the sync button and scanned the QR code the app is not able find the camera. I have also tried to turn of the 5g net. I need help because I am about to loose my mind. 

1 REPLY 1
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

First, you would use Settings, Grant Access for your husband, not have him try to set it up again.

As for the inability to reconnect, it may just be a faulty camera. Try the reset procedure first:

https://kb.arlo.com/1282685/How-do-I-reset-Arlo-Baby-to-factory-default-settings

Failing that, you can swap at the store or use the Contact Support link at the bottom here.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation