Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Why Is My Arlo Baby Not recording?

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Pgsullivan
Luminary
Luminary

Hi.

Since yesterday my baby cam has stopped recording. Has this happened to anyone else?

It had worked perfectly before then, having the cam playing on an IOS app on an iPad.

Yesterday the cam said it wasn’t steaming in the app. But it was on an iPhone ... this has happened on my Arlo pros saying not connected when it was. They still recorded though. The Arlo baby cam has just stopped recording motion.

I rebooted the baby camera and have got the live view working again, but still not recording. I can see that the baby has moved but not a single recording in the library....

Any ideas, as use the recordings a lot to see how my baby moves in the night

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Pgsullivan
Luminary
Luminary

The instructions say that when the camera symbols go orange the cameras are detecting motion. My other pro cameras are not highlighted but go orange on motion. I’ve just noticed that the baby camera video icon is constantly dark. Anyone know what this is and if possibly connected to why baby camera not recording motion (see pic attached)

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pgsullivan,

What mode are you currently using? If you switch to a different mode, do you still experience the same behavior?

JamesC

Pgsullivan
Luminary
Luminary
Hi James

They are working again now.

Their must be an intermittent fault on net gears side as my Pro cams stopped also recording and looking at that forum so did many others.

It would be really useful for Arlo to have an acknowledgement issue chat of ‘currently working on’ so that at least we would know it’s a known issue and been investigated.
Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation