Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
sprice
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have had just about enough of this product. I've been using it for about a year and I've had so many issues with it. Now that I've updated my home network to the NBN I've not been able to reconnect my Alro Baby to my network and I have been trying all day. Combed through the forums and still no luck with any of the suggested solutions.

I have restarted, reset and turned off and on again, unplugged and replugged and nothing has changed.

I try to QR Code connect and I get a chime but the device fails to connect. I've tried via the app and via a desktop and still the same issues.

At this point I just want a refund and be done with it. 

6 REPLIES 6
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi sprice,

If you already unpaired the Arlo Baby from your account, try to do a factory reset by holding the reset button for 10 seconds and then release the reset button be sure it is back to its factory settings and give it a minute for it to restart.

Once you restarted the device, try to set it up again and make sure your phone device is on the same WiFi network as your Arlo Baby.

sprice
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi JessicaP,

I have tried this several times - my device will chime and the LED will change from amber to blue/purple but then will not connect.

After seeing your reply I did give it another go and no luck. Please advise.

sprice
Aspirant
Aspirant
I am now on day 4 of not having a monitor and still no one has reached out to me with a solution.

Can someone please help me? I need a working monitor.
Actionjax
Star
Star
Same issues for me. Can’t get this thing to connect and was working for a year till I changed my network.
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Make sure that your SSID doesn't have any special characters as this may cause problems to connect your network. Otherwise, contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

Actionjax
Star
Star
No special characters. Just plain old letters and numbers. Tried it on 2 different routers and 2 different names. Nothing.
Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation