Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 10 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
SLEEP123
Aspirant
Aspirant

The livestream on both my baby arlo cameras drops every 10/30 mins. We are having this problem since last year. Probably since we got the new Arlo App. 

my internet is working perfectly.  The coverage around thr house is perfect. My devices are last model iPads and iPhones with updated App versions. 

I tried all the troubleshooting option. Delete and Install thr App. Remove and add the cameras. Changed video settings on only wifi. 

This is an expensive baby monitor. There is no way I will buy my home security camera and door bell from this company if they can’t make a baby’s camera working ! 

Can you please provide support for this issue ! It’s very frustrating! 

10 REPLIES 10
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Are you live streaming from a computer?

SLEEP123
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am using a brand new IPad or my IPhone

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@SLEEP123 

Are you using your home wifi or mobile data when this occurs?

SLEEP123
Aspirant
Aspirant

I normally use home wifi. 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Okay, if for any reason your network switches from your home WIFI to mobile data, the live stream will eventually expire or may need to be restarted. 

SLEEP123
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have tried to change the video setting on wifi only but It drops exactly the same way. 

TwinCitiesJHawk
Apprentice
Apprentice

This is happening to my oldest Arlo baby camera. Every 30 mins video stops and I have to hit play again. Either the latest iOS 16.4.1 broke it or Arlos latest firmware broke it.  Happens to only 1 of my 3 cameras and I’m running 16.4.1 on iPad mini 4 and iPhone 14 pro.  It was flawless until a 8-9 days ago 

SLEEP123
Aspirant
Aspirant

Has been like this for a long time now and it’s super frustrating! 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

The Arlo development team is currently investigating this issue. We will provide an update as soon as we have more information to share with the community.

SLEEP123
Aspirant
Aspirant

Highly appreciated! 

Discussion stats
  • 10 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation