Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Urgent: Activate Two-Step Verification
Arlo requires all users to activate two-step verification to continue to access your recordings, devices, and account.
Please enable this feature now. Learn More.

Receiving motion alerts despite setting disabled

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
VTF
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have disabled all motion alerts on my Arlo baby but I am still getting a notification and recording for every motion that it detects. While I can disable notifications completely via iPhone Settings, I don't want these notifications and recordings to show on my account in Arlo. Is this a bug? Anyone else experiencing this?

Model: ABC1000 | Arlo Baby
JessicaP
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi VTF,

If you're using custom modes for your Arlo Baby, try to make sure that you have your motion notifications turned off that way. You can also put your camera to Disarmed mode to have the alerts and recordings turned off. You can also read here to learn how to disable notifications: How do I enable or disable email and push notifications for Arlo Baby?

VTF
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi Jessica, 

I appreciate the response! I actually disabled all alert settings and I still get motion and audio notifications throughout the day. Please see the screenshot. 

JessicaP
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Thanks for the screenshot. Have you tried changing your camera to Disarmed mode?

VTF
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes, I have the camera set to Disarmed mode but I am still getting motion notifications and recordings. 

JessicaP
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Let me reach out to you via private message to gather some information from you.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation