Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 9 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation
VTF
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have disabled all motion alerts on my Arlo baby but I am still getting a notification and recording for every motion that it detects. While I can disable notifications completely via iPhone Settings, I don't want these notifications and recordings to show on my account in Arlo. Is this a bug? Anyone else experiencing this?

9 REPLIES 9
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi VTF,

If you're using custom modes for your Arlo Baby, try to make sure that you have your motion notifications turned off that way. You can also put your camera to Disarmed mode to have the alerts and recordings turned off. You can also read here to learn how to disable notifications: How do I enable or disable email and push notifications for Arlo Baby?

VTF
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi Jessica, 

I appreciate the response! I actually disabled all alert settings and I still get motion and audio notifications throughout the day. Please see the screenshot. 

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Thanks for the screenshot. Have you tried changing your camera to Disarmed mode?

VTF
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes, I have the camera set to Disarmed mode but I am still getting motion notifications and recordings. 

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Let me reach out to you via private message to gather some information from you.

RicardoA
Initiate
Initiate
Was this resolved? I am having the same issue now. Motion and sound detection is disabled and I keep getting notifications on both!
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi RicardoA,

Have you tried the troubleshooting steps that were given above?

Moosecapable
Aspirant
Aspirant
I’m seeing this same issue. I can disarm the device but that turns off all alerts. I want to receive audio alerts but not motion alerts. This was working up until a couple of days ago.
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Moosecapable,

Try power cycling your Arlo Baby to see if that helps. You can read here to learn how to power cycle: How do I power cycle my Arlo Baby camera?

Discussion stats
  • 9 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation