Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Superdosan
Aspirant
Aspirant

I raised a Arlo Support case on 9th Jan 2021 to return a defective Arlo Baby (did not start up) which was under warranty. A RMA was created and I was sent a paid parcel to return the defective product to Arlo headquarters in Sydney via StarTrack. Using the consignment number given by StarTrack during the pickup, I can see that the defective product was received by Arlo on 21st Jan 2021.

It is now more than a month, and after speaking to multiple support personnel on Live Chat, I have not received my replacement Arlo Baby. Some folks I spoke to said that they cannot confirm that the Warehouse received the defective Arlo Baby, others said that they escalated and a new Arlo Baby would be sent out immediately. And everyone said that they would update the case and email me 24-48 hours - and no one ever does and I have to be the one to contact Arlo again and again.

There is no place to make a formal complaint at Arlo.

There is no other way to escalate a support case.

There is no alternative to follow up a support case or speak to anyone else.

I like the Arlo products but this process/experience is horrendous. 

3 REPLIES 3
Superdosan
Aspirant
Aspirant
Anyone from Arlo able to help?
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Superdosan

I have escalated your case & someone from support will be reaching out to you as soon as possible. I have provided your escalations number here: 42319031

Superdosan
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thank you.

Last I heard from Arlo support team was two days ago and they mentioned that they are trying to get in contact with Star Track to confirm the delivery of the defective Arlo baby. Based on the tracking code given by Star Track, the defective Arlo Baby was delivered a month ago.
Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation