Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Issue with Arlo Baby firmware 1.10.0.0_945_9d667ef

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Retired_Member
Not applicable

Yesterday I noticed my Arlo Baby suddenly went offline and when I went to check it out, lights were blinking on and off as if it were constantly rebooting.

Unplugging it from the cable and turning it on and off would not fix the issue.

I decided to reset it by inserting a pin on the reset hole for 10 secs and then re-pairing it to the device.

It worked for a little while and in that time I was able to check that its firmware was 1.10.0.0_945_9d667ef which according to the website was also released yesterday.

After an hour it stopped working again.

I'm guessing this release is botched.

Please let me know if there's any further info I can provide to help fix the issue.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Retired_Member
Not applicable

James,

Back then I tried using it in different locations with working wifi connections, to rule out possible router misconfiguration and I was having the same issue no matter the connection. The app was just saying that the device was offline.

The baby cam itself would keep blinking the yellow led light, then it would make a shutter sound and restart. Over and over. I don't recall if it would show any other light.

Yesterday I turned the cam back on to see if there was any other blinking pattern, but it seems that the issue is no longer happening. Maybe it was some server communication issue?

Anyway, the cam is working fine now.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

vitmac,

When you say it stopped working again, what behavior are you experiencing? What are you seeing within the Arlo mobile app?

JamesC

Retired_Member
Not applicable

James,

Back then I tried using it in different locations with working wifi connections, to rule out possible router misconfiguration and I was having the same issue no matter the connection. The app was just saying that the device was offline.

The baby cam itself would keep blinking the yellow led light, then it would make a shutter sound and restart. Over and over. I don't recall if it would show any other light.

Yesterday I turned the cam back on to see if there was any other blinking pattern, but it seems that the issue is no longer happening. Maybe it was some server communication issue?

Anyway, the cam is working fine now.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation