Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 12 Replies
  • 26 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
billorchard
Star
Star

How do I accept an invitation to tune in.

I setup an account and when I click on the invitation link and sign in, I just get the devices page with an Add Device icon.

I click on the icon and it shows me devices but nothing to connect to the Arlo Baby at a different location.

Please advise.

Thanks,

Bill

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
billorchard
Star
Star

My issue has been solved.

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

You have to follow all the directions emailed to you carefully.

billorchard
Star
Star

The only directions or instructions given were to create an account by clicking on the link.

The link takes you to the add device icon and that's it.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Have the primary user delete your access in Settings, Grant Access and then add it again. If the same thing, copy and paste the emailed directions here so we can see (block out sensitive/personal information like your email address).

Hipps
Initiate
Initiate
I’m trying to share access with my husband. He set up an account. I granted access. Then what? Does he have to delete his account and set-up a new one from the share email?
billorchard
Star
Star

I'm assuming your husband has a different email and thus different account than you.

After you share with him, he should be able to go into his account and find the invitation.

If it's not there, then delete him, re add him and then reshare (my daughter had to do this with me) and the invitation should be there.

Bill

MomEst2018
Initiate
Initiate
We are too are having this problem! I have the primary access. I go to settings and grant access fill out my husbands first, last name, and email. I have sent it multiple times and my husband has not received an email. We also tried creating an Arlo account for him but I believe since the device is already registered by me it won’t allow him to! What next? Both of us need access!
billorchard
Star
Star

Your husband should have received an invitation via email from Alerts@arlo.com.   Make sure it's not in spam or junk mail.

This email will give him instructionson how to set up his own arlo account.  He has to have a different email address from yours.  If not then delete him from your account and try to re-invite him.

MomEst2018
Initiate
Initiate
Also he has checked both spam and junk mail and nothing shows up he has only received the 1st initiall email from creating an account.
billorchard
Star
Star

You must have some error in the email address.  A space or transposed letters or com instead of net or something like that.  That's all I can think of.   Cut and paste his email from an email he sends you.

Flyingramses
Tutor
Tutor
I am having the same problem, why do Arlo make this so difficult?
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Sorry, there's conflicting descriptions here. What, exactly, is your issue?

billorchard
Star
Star

My issue has been solved.

Discussion stats
  • 12 Replies
  • 26 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation