Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

*FIXED IT!!* Baby cam not connecting / solid amber *FIXED*

Discussion stats
  • 0 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation
jake91
Aspirant
Aspirant

Mods..Please do not delete this. There are dozens if not a hundred plus posts about this with NO solutions. 

I FINALLY FIXED IT!!!

Im on an iPhone. Thats important.

It hasn't worked in months. randomly disconnected. i tried hard resets, batter, no battery, QR code..everything! Couldnt get it.

I FINALLY GOT IT!!!!

On your iPhone open "Home". Add a new device. click the blue text "more options" add the baby camera. you can find the code at the bottom of the baby camera.  it will look like 123-45-678. Home only gives the option to input numbers. It looked like 1234-5678 when I input it. I said what the hell..and hit enter. IT WORKED! I could actually see my baby cam LIVE in Home. Ok Cool. But I use the Arlo app for all my cameras and recording. So I went back..tried the setup. I was bummed the home kit auto finder didn't locate it. I went the QR route. I held sync until it flashed. held the QR code. got the chime I'd heard a million times before but it didn't work. AND THEN IT ACTUALLY WORKED!!! It let me name the camera and add it to the Arlo account!!!

I really hope this helps someone out. Mods..Please do not delete this. There are dozens if not a hundred-plus posts about this with NO solutions. 

0 REPLIES 0
Discussion stats
  • 0 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation