Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 9 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Y24sad
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi my mobile states Device not connected can’t view live feed on my mobile whilst away from home. My wife’s mobile is treating video whilst connected to wifi

9 REPLIES 9
STuriano
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am having the same issue. When I am home and on the same WiFi, it works, but when I am out of the house, the live stream says “connecting” and never actually connects. It does record. My other camera does connect for live viewing, so this issue is specific to my Arlo Baby camera and started happening after the recent update.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Y24sad, STuriano

What device are you using to view the Arlo Baby away from home? Have you tried to reboot the Arlo Baby and test again?

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Y24sad,

The Arlo development team is currently investigating this issue. We will provide an update as soon as we have more information to share with the community.

CountryRider
Aspirant
Aspirant
Is this fixed yet. I cannot view my arlo baby on LTE
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @CountryRider

What Phone/Model/OS are you using? Have you made sure your phone and Baby Camera is up to date on the latest firmware? Is this issue reoccurring or has it just started?

CountryRider
Aspirant
Aspirant
iPhone 8+
All software and firmware up to date
Updated the firmware on arlo baby this week and the app is up to date
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Do you have IOS 12.1.4 installed on your iphone?

CountryRider
Aspirant
Aspirant
Yes. 12.1.4
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Have you tried contacting customer support regarding this issue? I have attached the link here for you - Arlo Tech Support

Discussion stats
  • 9 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation