Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Both parents should be able to have full access to all features when using the baby monitor.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Dsalamon
Follower
Follower
As the Arlo baby is a baby monitor, surely two people (both parents) should be allowed to have full access to all features. One parent should not be considered a friend/family with limited features. Currently we keep having to swap log ins depending on who is the carer at that time.
2 REPLIES 2
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

If you share the access using Grant Access, the second user ( with all admin rights ) will have 95% control of the system....

Not much is missing from having the full login features.

Alos it allows BOTH to be viewng at same time.

Offhand , The only thing I can think of is the 'turning off " of the camera for privacy ( in settings ) that the primary holder has control of.

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
Retired_Member
Not applicable
Actually, the "friend" user is not able to access the light or music/sounds features. These are very useful and I use them all the time. Also, the friend user can't view the air quality data. The second parent should be able to access these features. If I had known that I couldnt, I wouldn't have purchased the Arlo Baby. This is a huge oversight on Arlo's part.
Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation