Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Baby stopped working. Tried power cycling & rebooting. Camera light shows blue and no power outage.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
Jpfister42
Follower
Follower

Wtf. This thing literally quit working randomly Thursday evening. No power outages. Nothing wrong with the internet. Camera light is blue.

However, won’t connect to either my wife’s or my camera. Absolute garbage. Tried everything from power cycling to rebooting to... no support. No help.

Absolute rubbish for a baby camera to do this.

3 REPLIES 3
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Jpfister42,

Does your Arlo Baby camera still not work even when you try plugging your camera in using the AC adapter?

Murwa14
Aspirant
Aspirant
Mine is having major issues too. The past 2 nights it disconnects itself constantly. It has done this several times in the past too but usually resolved itself. Not issues with internet, wires, rebooted, disconnected/reconnected, etc. love this monitor when it works half tempted to just use our Arlo Pro 2 security cameras for a baby monitor. They never have issues.
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Murwa14,

Have you tried power cycling your Arlo Baby to see if that helps? You can read here to learn how to power cycle: How do I power cycle my Arlo Baby camera?

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation