Re: ArloBaby(ABC1000r6)The camera stream cannot be played right now.
- Arlo Baby stream through google nest hub keep disconnecting.
- It streams for few mins and then shows error "The camera stream cannot be played right now."
- I've another Arlo Product (VMC3040r6) and this one seems to work fine.
ArloBaby-126.96.36.199_817 - Doesn't work
Hardware - ABC1000r6
Arlo - 188.8.131.52_278 - Works fine.
- Stream works fine from Arlo app itself for both the cameras.
- I read somewhere to activate the camera from nest hub screen vs using google assistance. This did not help much.
- My download speed is ~90 mbps and upload 5 mbps.
- when I activate the camera by going under Google home app> It shows not connected to wifi. which is not the case as Arlo app shows the camera stream.
Any suggestion why issue only exist with Arlo Baby model?
- Same issues from iPhone7, iPhone 2020SE, and Amazon Fire Tablet (all latest app versions).
- The Arlo Baby is plugged in, and charged
- Wifi/internet is not the issue (all other arlo cams and all other connected devices working fine)
Frequently (maybe once or twice a week on average), the app cannot connect to the Arlo Baby stream.
Quitting/relaunching the app, changing devices, or restarting devices does not work.
The only thing that does work, is power cycling the Arlo Baby unit.
Then it will work fine for a while, but inevitably will fail to connect again at some point, at which the only fix is another power cycle.
Happens enough where it is quite frustrating.
I was having similar issues, removed the ears from the camera (as I suspected the unit was overheating) and have not had an issue since.
Hope it helps!