Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Arlo disconnecting from WiFi and turns off video. Checked WiFi and have great signal.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Kdwells
Aspirant
Aspirant

We have had the Arlo for 2 months and continue to experience connection issues where the Arlo disconnects from the WiFi and turns off our video. We have had our WiFi checked and increased, great signal. I see people have had issues in the past with this. Please help, I need to keep an eye on my newborn.

Model: ABC1000 | Arlo Baby
5 REPLIES 5
JessicaP
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi Kdwells,

Have you tried power cycling your Arlo Baby to see if that helps? Read here to learn how to power cycle: How do I power cycle my Arlo Baby camera?

Kdwells
Aspirant
Aspirant
I did that once yesterday per your suggestion and it still disconnected several times throughout the day and night. This is very frustrating as an Arlo user.
JessicaP
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Have you tried reinstalling the Arlo app and rebooting your phone device? Does this also happen on cellular data?

Kdwells
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have power cycled twice, deleted and redownloaded the app, it happens on my phone and my husbands phone, also happens on cellular data. It is continuously disconnecting. Did about 4 times overnight and still disconnecting this morning.
JessicaP
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I would suggest to contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation