Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Arlo baby wont send notification and app closes outwhe click on motion and audio settings

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Okiepokie
Aspirant
Aspirant

Arlo baby stopped sending notifications for motion and audio in my baby's room about a week ago.. We have tried resetting arlo baby camera and base station as well as reinstalled the app. Everytime I tried to click on motion and audio setting on the app, the app closed out. This only happened on my arlo baby camera and not other arlo pro cameras. I tried open the app on other phone and tablet and it closed out everytime I clicked on the motion and audio setting, 

Any recommendations on how to fix the issues. Thank you

5 REPLIES 5
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Which version of OS are you using on your phone/devices? Also, which version of the Arlo app is installed on these devices? 

Okiepokie
Aspirant
Aspirant
App version 3.6.1_28445
Phone: android version 9; tablet android version 11
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Are you having an issue with your Notification/audio alerts not being sent to your device or your app logging out?

Can you provide more detail regarding this closing app issue, what are the steps to replicate this? 

Okiepokie
Aspirant
Aspirant
Both...it wont send notifications for audio and motion. I even tried to wave my hanf in front of it and it doesn't do anything.
I thought that the notification setting may be turn off so I tried to go in on motion and audio settings and the app would just close out.
Any idea on what may be causing this issue? Is it because of the new update on the app??
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Are you able to update to the latest version of OS for your Android device(s)?

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation