Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo baby 2018 add a user

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Snc1
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am trying to add a user to the monitor for my au pair. When I look online it says go to settings and then add user and that is not an option for the app I have. Has anyone been able to do that? It looks like this model is not even made anymore So there’s no information on the website either

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Snc1 wrote:
I saw those instructions as well. The problem is that is not an option- see pics

It looks like you are logged into a friend account, and not the primary account.

I say that because you should be seeing "my devices" where you are seeing "shared devices". 

Also, you are seeing "New System Setup" as the top entry in the account section.  The primary account should start with "Profile", followed by "Grant Acess" and then "Subscription". 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Go to SETTINGS,

GRANT ACCESS,

ADD,

Fill in info,

Pick CAMERA to share and decide to allow full access or just basic. ( see below )

Send INVITE ( they will use app with their pw/email )

https://kb.arlo.com/1103229/What-privileges-do-my-friends-have-when-I-grant-them-access-rights-in-my...

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
Snc1
Aspirant
Aspirant
I saw those instructions as well. The problem is that is not an option- see pics
E1C63CD2-6801-4348-BC74-CBA2EE491D82.png
Snc1
Aspirant
Aspirant
There is no “grant access”
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Snc1 wrote:

It looks like you are logged into a friend account, and not the primary account.

I say that because you should be seeing "my devices" where you are seeing "shared devices". 

Also, you are seeing "New System Setup" as the top entry in the account section.  The primary account should start with "Profile", followed by "Grant Acess" and then "Subscription". 

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation