Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
VivC
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi Everyone,

My arlo baby went offline a few days ago, i tried to reconnect, but didnt work. I followed some of the recommended steps from this community to remove the device from the app, then reconnect, still didnt succeed. i tried the QR code and did heard the chime, but couldn't find the device. i have made sure that the network my phone connected to is the same as the device does. The light sometimes show solid blue, sometimes blinking amber, or solid amber after the device is charged, but never managed to find the device. 

Please kindly help and share your insightful solutions, appreciate it!

Thanks!

6 REPLIES 6
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi VivC,

The characters are case-sensitive when typing your network SSID and password so make sure that it is all typed in correctly.

VivC
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi JessicaP,

Thanks a lot! I made sure that the password for the network is typed correctly, and actually I heard the chime, just that after the sound, the device still cannot be found 😞
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi VivC,

Have you tried resetting your Arlo Baby to factory default settings and trying to re-sync again to see if that works? You can read here to learn how to reset your Arlo Baby: How do I reset Arlo Baby to factory default settings?

VivC
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi JessicaP,

Yup, I have tried the resetting too. But still no luck T T

Regards,
Vivienne
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

If resetting your Arlo Baby to factory default settings doesn't work, I encourage you to contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

VivC
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thanks a lot JessicaP !
Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation