Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo baby monitor ABC1000 discoes wont reco unless we factory reset the unit for the last 4 weeks

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
JJourde
Follower
Follower

Arlo baby monitor ABC1000 disconnects, wont reconnect unless we factory reset the unit for the last 4 weeks.

The disconnects happen overnight, I am a sr NOC analyst at a nationwide ISP, our wifi is working well, in fact once I factory reset and reconnect the baby monitor, i get three bars, additionally none of my other (6) devices are dropping off. 

Based on other examples I've seen in these forums, it seems like there's a firmware update (which happens automatically between 3a and 5a) fouling things up. That seems downright irresponsible, considering this is a baby monitor. 

Our device is currently on the latest known version I see here https://community.arlo.com/t5/Firmware-Release-Notes/Arlo-Baby-1-9-9-0-808-8th-August-2019/m-p/17171...

Firmware: 1.9.9.0_808 

Hardware: 6

Serial# 4WD174SE3F09D

1 REPLY 1
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi JJourde,

With the troubles you're having with your Arlo Baby, especially if you have to factory reset to reconnect the Arlo Baby, I would suggest contacting the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation