Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Jessica9010
Follower
Follower
We had to chamge wifi to our home, and now the Arlo baby dosnt work anymore.
I deleted everything from the Arlo app, in hope that when I scan the QR code it would work again, but no.
I have also reset the factury settings.
When I go to Settings > the page is empty.
What should I do?
I asked if my husband could make an new account on his phone, but the Arlo baby do not find his phone.
After hearing the chime and failing to discover the device, the LED on the camera stays a solid blue - which according to the manual means it's connected to a WiFi network? So leaves me at a point where arlo appears to be connected to the WiFi, but can't be discovered by my arlo account?
3 REPLIES 3
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Due to the amount of issues described I have opened a case for you. I will contact you via private message with further information.

adambertalan
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have the same problem. I had no issues with the camera for 10 days after installing but then it disconnected and I can’t reconnect it since then. I tried resetting, power cycling, and everything I could but still no luck. I own several homekit compatible devices, LOGI security cameras and never had any issues with them. It is unacceptable for a baby monitor. I went through all the threads regarding to this problem but it seems noone has a solution for it. I tried the camera both on 2.4 and 5GHz networks (ofc my phone is on the same network), it shows up on my router as a connected device, led is solid blue but it’s not discoverable by the app and we can’t use it. All devices are up to date. I need support ASAP otherwise I need to return it and buy another device to feel my baby safe. 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @adambertalan

Have you tried any of the following troubleshooting steps?

-reboot modem/router

-remove camera from Settings > My Devices > re-add

-Factory Reset

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation