Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo baby continuous listening not working in locked screen on iOS devices

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
Garhaw
Aspirant
Aspirant

This seems to be a common issue so I am reposting.  The continuous listening/monitoring is not working from the locked screen on any of my IOS devices.  I have turned the camera off and back on and have the head with the x next to it as you suggested. I really need this feature to work. I really like the monitor but this issue makes it almost useless. I have firmware 1.8.6.2_22781 installed and operating on IOS 12.1.4. It is not working on 3 separate devices.  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi @Garhaw,

Make sure that your Always Listening mode is turned on, which is going to be the icon shown below.

2019-03-05 12_30_46-2019-03-05.jpg (180×180).png

Also, are you on the latest Arlo app version and iOS version? Which iOS devices are you having problems?

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Garhaw
Aspirant
Aspirant

The continuous monitoring is not working from the locked screen on any of my IOS devices.  I have turned the camera off and back on and have the head with the x next to it as you suggested. I really need this feature to work. I have firmware 1.8.6.2_22781 installed. 

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi @Garhaw,

Make sure that your Always Listening mode is turned on, which is going to be the icon shown below.

2019-03-05 12_30_46-2019-03-05.jpg (180×180).png

Also, are you on the latest Arlo app version and iOS version? Which iOS devices are you having problems?

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation