Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
backdraft13
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have 2 Arlo baby cameras that were setup on my phone/account. We have had them for 2+ years. There have always been intermittent connection issues with me and my wife's' phone. My wife has not been able to connect to the baby cameras through the app (Apple IOS) for about a week now. She can see the other arlo cameras that we have. She has uninstalled/reinstalled several times. I even granted her access using another email address. I can see the cameras fine on my app.

Please advise as to what could be the issue.

6 REPLIES 6
Tms2020
Aspirant
Aspirant

This happened to me after an app update. Seems like when they try to fix one bug another pops up. Would be great if the baby monitor could work as a baby monitor.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @backdraft13

Are you still experiencing this issue with your wifes phone? Does she have the lates version of the Arlo app 2.18 installed?

backdraft13
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes, she is still experiencing this issue. She has version 2.18 installed on her phone? Is there a way for her to install the version before 2.18 to see if the update is the issue?

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@backdraft13

Apple does not allow installing an older version from their app store. When you say she is "unable to connect" is when trying to live stream or is the camera disconnected?

backdraft13
Aspirant
Aspirant
Trying to live stream or see old events. She gets the notification of an event but cannot view them nor live stream.
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@backdraft13

Please contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.  Arlo Tech Support

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation