Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
RoGi01
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi,

Yesterday I got a notification in the Arlo app that there was a firmware update available (ABC1000 - 1.14.0.0_124_a58d08a_b7792aa). Restarted the camera as I normally would. The restart took a really long time, with the LED in a solid orange state. 

My guess is that something failed during the update, as the now the LED is shifting in all different colors and I'm no longer able to access the video feed in the Arlo App (latest version). I can still access the camera and view the senors, hear sound, turn on the night light and play music, but not access the video feed. 

In the app the camera is showing the latest firmware, I tired a factory reste but nothing seems to work. 

Any suggestions on how to get it up and running again? 

3 REPLIES 3
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

HI,

Did you use these instructions to perform the factory reset? https://kb.arlo.com/1282685/How-do-I-reset-Arlo-Baby-to-factory-default-settings

RoGi01
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi @ShayneS 

Thank you for getting back to me. 

Yes, I followed the instructions. But the baby monitor is not responding to a factory reset. If I hold the button for 10 sec, 20 sec or 30 sec (as suggested by other users here), the LED just keeps blinking in all different colors. 

I can reboot it by pulling the power or via the App, but it just goes back to the same state. 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

HI,

Are you still experiencing this issue? 

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation