Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Baby - "No Arlo devices found" error

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Paulo22
Follower
Follower

I  often use my Arlo baby in 2 different homes, each one with a different wifi network. I allready worked with arlo cam in each network and no problems at all (but before I had to remove the device on the android app and install it again in the new home as if it was the 1st time).

Now I came back to home 1, had removed the device on the android app (as usual) and tried to install it as if it was the 1st time (tried it several times), and I allways got the error "no arlo devices found". I had reset the camera and the problem persists. Also tried installing it by website account with no success.

Im sure the wifi password is correct.

Hope you can help me!

Paulo

3 REPLIES 3
Retired_Member
Not applicable

It's a problem with the Arlo Baby, I have to go through this process every 1 to 2 weeks.  I would advise you to return them and purchase a different product.  This is an overpriced camera that's effectively useless as a baby monitor due to it's unreliablity.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Paulo22

Have you tried contacting customer support regarding this issue? I have attached the link here for you - Arlo Tech Support 

Retired_Member
Not applicable

I have and unfortuntately it's a waste of 10 - 15 minutes hold time only to follow the remedial steps once again that I can find online and even more ridiculous is being told to get closer to the router when signal strength is at 98%.  I'm currently waiting on another moderator to provide additional steps as well.

To be honest I think this product is at the bottom of the list for support.  I'm very curious as to why the other Arlo cameras received updates for similar problems but it's not applicable to the Arlo Baby.

It's quite frustrating not knowing if the camera is going to crap out in the middle of the night.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation