Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Baby not work - and cannot factory reset.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
brokenbabyarlo
Follower
Follower

Hi Arlo users,

My Arlo Baby suddenly doesn't work and it can't factory reset.

The amber light stays solid even when pressing reset for 10+ seconds. (always solid, never blinked since it stopped working)

I also tried to make it run out of battery and charged - nothing changed.

Could anyone please help as I need it for my baby at home. Thank you so much.

2 REPLIES 2
Jptech
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have same issue. we dont use camera that much... so far I am looking for answers but no luck. 

It was working and suddenly stopped working with solid umber light.

I reached out to Customer Care and tech have no idea about product... First I spend time explain it is amber(orange) light, not a purple light. The tech asked me connect ethernet cable to network port... Come on … Its wireless. 

Then asked stupid question about internet provider, modem and router models, which devices I have connected with network, network speed, phone and app version stuff... After answering all those tech told me its hardware problem. I am month over my warranty period so they cant replace it and nothing to help to troubleshoot.  It may be software fault, I asked KB article or something, which confirm hardware fault, but no response about that.

only trying to offered me discounted promo code for next purchase....After reading these many issues and issue on my baby cam, I prefer not to buy faulty product ever again. 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @brokenbabyarlo

Please contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. Arlo Tech Support

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation