Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Baby live view music and temperature missing. Tried closing out the Arlo screen.

Discussion stats
  • 9 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Jmewick12
Follower
Follower

My Arlo Baby has been acting weird ever since the latest update. It takes longer to connect and show a visual. When the screen does come up, the music and temperature are missing. I have closed out the Arlo screen and tried again - nothing changes. It ‘sporadically’ reappears and I have no clue why. Does anyone have any clue why this is happening. It has taken me up to 15 minutes to finally get the music on after countless restarts and failed attempts. Also, is there any way around the two-step activation. I know it goes into affect in September and I’d rather not use the function. Any help is appreciated. Thank you!

9 REPLIES 9
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Jmewick12,

Have you tried reinstalling the Arlo app and/or rebooting your phone device to see if that helps?

bychance
Aspirant
Aspirant
Same issue here, the kindle fire app works ok, but two iPhones have this issue, both icons are missing.
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi bychance,

Have you tried reinstalling the Arlo app and rebooting your iPhone as mentioned above?

Cjfreyja
Aspirant
Aspirant
I'm having the same issue on my Samsung phone. I have Uninstaller and reinstalled the app. But the issue remains.
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Cjfreyja,

What Android version are you running? And what Arlo app version are you running? Can you show a screenshot where you don't see the music and temperature? And does this happen on both WiFi and/or cellular data?

Cjfreyja
Aspirant
Aspirant
Attached is a screenshot. The buttons on the picture are grayed out and not operational. Also, the third icon on the bottom is missing. The issue began a out 2 weeks ago.
I'm using Arlo version 2.22.5_28260. I have a Galaxy S9 phone. Currently updated to Android version 10 on TMobile. My husband has the identical phone, operating system, and arlo updates and he is NOT having this issue. Also, I tried logging in from my computer and was able to access Arlo on Google Chrome with full function of all the buttons yesterday.
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Is this happening on both WiFi and/or cellular data? Have you also tried rebooting your Galaxy S9 to see if that helps?

Cjfreyja
Aspirant
Aspirant
Yes it happens on both wifi and cell data. I have rebooted numerous times and it has not helped.
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

I would suggest to contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

Discussion stats
  • 9 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation