Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Vic0303
Follower
Follower

I got a connection issue with the arlo baby and my phone.

I follow all the steps to connect arlo baby as instructed, like using QR code and founding device by the app.All didn’t work in my case. I am sure I have connected with the same 2.4g network.

After few attempts, I did the factory reset and the camera indicating light remain solid amber. but still not able discover my arlo baby in the arlo app (iOS). But I could find my arlo baby camera in the settings-> WiFi showing the name ARLO_VMB_1429431896 which shows the camera is working but I couldn’t use the app the connect my camera

I try to login this arlo baby WiFi but I do not have any passwords to do so. 

Could anyone suggest how to solve it ?

1 REPLY 1
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Vic0303,

You won't be able to connect your Arlo Baby through the WiFi settings on your iPhone. What I would suggest is to do a factory reset again.

Make sure to use a paperclip to press and hold the "Reset" button for 10 seconds (which is underneath the sync button). Then release the Reset button and it should return to the factory settings and restart. It should restart and show the solid amber LED first with booting.

After it's not on the solid amber LED, try setting it up again, which you can refer to here: How do I set up my Arlo Baby camera? 

Make sure that you type your SSID and password correctly (both case-sensitive) from your WiFi network when setting it up. 

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation