Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
mellyi
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi! 

My problem started when I needed to change my baby camera's location to the next room. 

So only thing I did was power off and back on, and my camera couldn't come back to online anymore, then I tried to remove it from the app and add camera again, and still - couldn't hear the chime anymore when trying to read the QR-code. 

I did the factory reset for the camera ( pushing the reset button for over 10 seconds) and NOTHING happens, the LED is solid amber all the time whatever I do. Only times it is not showing the amber light is when it is powered off. 

So, is my camera broken or what? Also noticed that Arlo doesn't have any customer support if I don't have some monthly subscription and that sucks. I hope some of you could help me. Thank you in advance!

2 REPLIES 2
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Can you try leaving your camera powered for an extended period of time to see if the device boots and blinks amber after some time?

I have seen a few cases where the baby camera takes a while to boot up. 

mellyi
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi!

I have done that too, it has been powered about 30h now and still solid orange. I also tried to take the power cable off and leave it drain the battery and power up again, but it is still at the same state.
Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation