Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Baby availability in Australia

Discussion stats
  • 16 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 8 In Conversation
Danot7
Star
Star

When's the arlo Baby available in australia?
I need one kinda now... to monitor my daughter who may be having seizures... and I need a baby monitor that records like the arlo baby.
Please help Netgear.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Arlo Baby is now available in the US. An announcement will be made when there are plans to launch in other regions. Keep an eye on the AU Arlo Baby Product page for more details.

Update: Arlo Baby is now available in Australia. Take a look here for a list of retailers: Arlo Baby Product page

JamesC

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Arlo Baby is now available in the US. An announcement will be made when there are plans to launch in other regions. Keep an eye on the AU Arlo Baby Product page for more details.

Update: Arlo Baby is now available in Australia. Take a look here for a list of retailers: Arlo Baby Product page

JamesC

Danot7
Star
Star
JamesC, this really doesn't help me at all. Of course I know about the webpage, and of course I know it's in the US, and of course you will announce when it's being launched. Can you please ask someone who actually does know, when it could / might be? 2017? June? September? 2018? 2020? Please, help me.
Takabri
Initiate
Initiate
You are right Danot7, I am from the UK and was given the same response which does not help!
How long is a piece of string?
As a result I am reluctantly deciding to purchase from another competitor who's name reminds me of a bird.
alexanderau
Initiate
Initiate

Hi Danot,

You can setup an US shipping address through AUSPOST and use that to ship and they will then forward this to your Australian address. I'm thinking of doing the same. Currently am using the Arlo's around the house and one in the baby's room, but it would be nice to have the features of the Arlo Baby, especially the audio features.

Cheers,

Alex

Danot7
Star
Star
Yeah, good point Alex.
Are convertor plugs safe?

It'd be ideal if someone from netgear could check with someone who does know for an approximate release date...
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

I have escalated this request and will post an update with more information as soon as I can.

JamesC

tkringle
Initiate
Initiate

Its now been almost three weeks since the escalation. Any updates?

Danot7
Star
Star
Yeah, when's it coming?
Danot7
Star
Star
Hopefully not the same as the Pro, and it takes months to release in Australia?
Can Netgear set up a pre-order?
thalantis
Aspirant
Aspirant
Also want to know when it will be sold in the netherlands
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

The target international release for Arlo Baby is Q3 of this year. If I get any new information, I will post an update.

JamesC

Danot7
Star
Star
July, August or September?
Vickyg16
Aspirant
Aspirant

They are available for pre order from Harvey Norman for around $400 and a webiste called channel news says they will be released in August. you get a free bib with the pre order

thalantis
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yeah ->  http://www.harveynorman.com.au/catalogsearch/result/?q=arlo+baby (which i cant visit from the netherlands normaly lol)

Vickyg16
Aspirant
Aspirant

Harvey Norman states it is available now

r_e_n_o
Aspirant
Aspirant

I've grabbed one directly from jb hifi as they have stock 

Discussion stats
  • 16 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 8 In Conversation