Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Baby Recording On Alert Is Defaulting To None

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Ironhorse5
Tutor
Tutor

Have an Arlo Baby. Recently the setting for recording video on alert keeps defaulting to none. I set it to record video constantly (audio alert) but it randomly goes back to none. Tried resetting camera. Tried uninstall and reinstalling the app. Keeps defaulting to none. Any help is appreciated.

4 REPLIES 4
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

What happens if you use a web browser to set and check this? Don't use the app to test.

Ironhorse5
Tutor
Tutor
I’ve never used the web based fucntion in the 18 months I’ve had Arlo baby. I’ve only used the phone app. No issues with this until recently. Probably about the time Arlo switched their plans. Went to bed last night and had set to record video. Woke up this morning and checked and it defaulted back to do nothing. Also now my wife who I added to account as admin user can’t switch between the record video or do nothing setting. Everything is colored like she should be able to choose but it won’t let her. I have to log into my phone and change it. Was thinking about buying outdoor cameras but not if the program won’t save my record settings.
Shellshock34
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have the same problem seems like when I disable arlo baby I have to reset the audio and motion detection settings every time. @ arlosupport is there a fix for this?
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Shellshock34

Are you saying that your custom Modes/Armed Settings are reverting back to default? Can you provide a little more detail regarding this issue.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation