Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
jdg710
Aspirant
Aspirant

The LED blinks still. The post about the LED problem being solved and unable to post in is bull **bleep**. It’s not solved. I have taken the camera down to avoid having it wake my child up again. PLUS I still get notifications about random strangers needing their base station token reset. I can not recommend the product to anyone

2 REPLIES 2
jdg710
Aspirant
Aspirant
The fact this post was views 6 times in the short time I was able to get some sleep in between baby bull **bleep**, is a signal that the Arlo baby camera needs a serious redesign. 1) if you MUST include a status LED have it blink red not blue because red is the least disturbing color for sleep. 2) status LED is dumb as **bleep**. This is a smart camera, just have the status update like all the other notifications. 3) As far as the token reset base station not having total control over the reset factors of the smart camera/security system I OWN is disconcerting. I should be able to control all aspects of my base station and not have some stranger out there be able to reset my token. Since I had my token reset I’ve been informed of over three dozen other customers who had the same problem, because they would reply in the support forums and even when I tried to unsubscribe from the forum notifications I could’t. Are these the issues you want your company to go under over?
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @jdg710

Thank you for the detailed information. It sounds like your camera may be losing connection to your router. A blinking blue LED means the camera is attempting to connect to the Internet. If your Arlo Baby is connected to your WiFi network but has a poor connection to your router, the LED blinks purple. As your camera is offline, I am not able to perform diagnostics. If possible can you plug your camera in for further investigation. additionally I do have a few questions for you:

• May I ask which firmware your Arlo baby has installed? The latest Firmware (ABC1000 - 1.9.15.0_817) addressed this issue. 
  • When did this issue first occur?
Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation