Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Baby Goes Offline and Camera Appears to Restart

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
Hosh
Guide
Guide

Almost every time we are using the Arlo app on our iOS devices the stream from our Arlo Baby camera will start and then suddenly the app will report that the Arlo Baby camera is offline and it appears as though the Arlo Baby camera is restarting. This takes anywhere from 1 - 5 minutes to return to streaming the video from our baby's room. We are using the Arlo Baby camera and app on our WiFi at our house. We are not losing internet connectivity and it is pretty frustrating to lose the streaming video while our baby is asleep. Anyone else experiencing the same thing and/or have suggestions to correct this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hosh
Guide
Guide

Thanks for the response. We are using the iOS v11.3 on our devices. I kept digging around in the support community and found this post:

Arlo Baby firmware update and connectivity issues

It seems to address the same issue we are experiencing. I've added my comments to that thread and will monitor from there. Thanks.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Are you using the new iOS 11.x ?

It has been causing an issue now and then ... If so, contact Netgear Support ( bottom of page )

If not on 11, have you uninstalled and reinstalled the app ?

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
Hosh
Guide
Guide

Thanks for the response. We are using the iOS v11.3 on our devices. I kept digging around in the support community and found this post:

Arlo Baby firmware update and connectivity issues

It seems to address the same issue we are experiencing. I've added my comments to that thread and will monitor from there. Thanks.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation