Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Baby - Can't see sensors data

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Tishje
Aspirant
Aspirant
Suddenly some of the sensors of my Arlo Baby stopt working. I receive mail of the abnormale air quality and can see it in the ios app but I can not see the temperature or the humidity in the ios app or webapp. Few months ago after an update of the app it was working again. But after the next ios update is stop working again. I tried removing the app from several devices and reinstalling it again, deleting the app from ios settings with all of the data, resetting the Arlo Baby several times, tried using it with a different account and tried using a other wifi channel. All of this did not seemed to work for me. See the attached file for more information.
4 REPLIES 4
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Tishje,

Could you clarify of what you cannot see properly? From looking at your screenshot, it looks like you do have "temperature," "humidity," "and "air quality".

If you mean you cannot see proper data, you may need to recalibrate, which you can read here to learn how: How do I recalibrate Arlo Baby’s temperature, humidity, and air quality sensors?

Tishje
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi Jessica,

Yes indeed, I can not see the proper data. Always the values on the screenshot: Temp. 0 degrees celcius and 100% humidity. Please see the screenshot for the other screen.
I found the recalibration post and tried it several times after each new update of the Arlo app. Unfortunately without success.
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Thanks for clarifying on this. I would suggest to contact the Support Team so they can further investigate your issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link

IronWolf1224
Aspirant
Aspirant

Same issue here.  Tried all calibration and resets and sensor shows 32 Fahrenheit always.  This is now dangerous to have this as the only baby monitor because of the unreliability and lack of functionality.

Did you get resolution?  I have prob spent 2 hours total on hold without talking to anyone. Support just flat out left the chat when it was my turn. People who have babies can’t spend hours on hold.  So frustrating.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation