Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
vinzoda
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can anyone confirm that you can only view the CVR feature on the master account and not on any of the other accounts granted access to your Arlo account?  I have an Arlo Baby setup and would like to view the CVR feature on both my wife's and my devices.  We, currently, live stream using two separate accounts.  At first attempt, it appears that I cannot also share the CVR feature like I do access.

I am running Firmware 1.9.0.28_13041

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
vinzoda
Aspirant
Aspirant

I got it working.  I had to remove the Arlo Baby from the other phone then re-add it.  After I did that then it worked.  It's a fix although odd that I needed to do that.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I just tested this with my guest account with no problems.  However, I do have the additional access rights enabled in Grant Access - does she?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

vinzoda,

As jguerdat mentions above, the shared user should have access to CVR as well if the device is shared.

This isn't it's own special privilege in the Grant Access menu, it just comes along with sharing the device. Please let us know if you have any issues with this.

JamesC

vinzoda
Aspirant
Aspirant

I got it working.  I had to remove the Arlo Baby from the other phone then re-add it.  After I did that then it worked.  It's a fix although odd that I needed to do that.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation