Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 10 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 5 In Conversation
Stavrospa
Aspirant
Aspirant
I cannot connect to any network. Tried different devices, different networks, reset, power cycle reset, throwing it by the roof
..nothing works. Was hearing the chime but could not connect. Now light is stuck in amber amd wont blink. Cant reset cant do anything. Worst product ever bought and worst customer service.. contacted support, sent messages
I cant beliveve this is ome of the most expensive cameras out there. Apparently more customers have the same issue
10 REPLIES 10
Jack_12
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have same issue. 5 days of purchase of my camera work just one day. spend 40m with support and issue still not resolved.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Stavrospa

Have you tried to turn the battery switch to the off position on the bottom of the Arlo Baby & attempt a factory reset?

Stavrospa
Aspirant
Aspirant

@ShayneS

Factory reset does not work as no matter how long I press reset nothing happens. Yes the position on the bottom of the Arlo Baby is off and yes I have read and tried everything on Arlo website/troubleshooting and forum. If you try to read more comments I am not the only one with the same problem.

Looking forward to a solution. 

melo
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi, I’m having the exact same issue. Solid amber light is always on and I’ve tried everything to reset it. Have you had any luck?
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@melo

What color is each LED light? 

Stavrospa
Aspirant
Aspirant

@melo No luck so far. I am expecting a call from Arlo, if and when that happens I will let you know of the outcome

Stavrospa
Aspirant
Aspirant

@ShayneS

So guys, still no solution. Arlo support called me to tell me exactly the same things they offer in troubleshooting, only difference is I was not reading anything, someone else was reading it to me LOL.

Camera is still stuck on Amber light and does not work.

I do not understand why you cannot accept that it can be a faulty one and offer a replacement or refund?

You claim to be U.S. #1 camera....is that a fact or made up story?

Lade
Tutor
Tutor
Same problem here, tried all the troubleshooting options.
No respons from the camera at all.
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Lade

What troubleshooting steps have you tried?

Lade
Tutor
Tutor

I sent mine back to the shop and they gave me a full refund. I bought it a year ago for €299. 

Today I got a new one that I ordered from a different website for €189. Hopefully this one will last more than one year.

Discussion stats
  • 10 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 5 In Conversation